Microsoft lets all its users to either download a free trial or purchase a product. It simply means you can freely enjoy all the Microsoft services until 30 days without paying any additional cost. To get unstoppable and uninterrupted Microsoft services after 30 days, you can further buy the subscription. But before proceeding for Office 365 download, the key requirement for all the users to have an authenticated and valid Office account. So, create one by visiting login.office.com. Once you are enrolled and registered with Office, you are ready to download the exclusive products offered by Microsoft.
Get Office for Free
Microsoft 1-month free trial includes all the premium versions of Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel. Further, it provides a 50 GB mailbox for at most six accounts. Also, you can download Office 365 for free on any of your devices i.e PC’s Mac and Mobile. Hence to begin the process of Office 365 Download, you should view and follow the given instructions carefully.
- Navigate to Microsoft.com by inserting the URL correctly into the address bar.
- Now, you will spot a Search icon at the top-right corner of the homepage beside the profile icon. Click on it.
- In the search bar, you just have to type “Office Free Trial” and press Enter.
- Different options will be shown to you, select your Office product, and click on “Try 1 month free”. You will get to see the Sign In window.
- Provide your Microsoft account details i.e email address and password and press Next.
- After signing in, another window will pop-up, click Next. Your first month will be free but you still have to provide your payment details. When 30 days gets completed, your subscription period will start.
- So, add your credit card or debit card information and click Save. This will automatically start downloading the free trial of your Office product.
Subscribe to an Office Plan
Microsoft offers various plans for individuals, small businesses, schools, students, and enterprises. It also offers online versions PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and other services such as SharePoint, OneNote, OneDrive, etc. Once you have used all the services that come under the free-trial of Office, you need to subscribe a product. Here is the concise process by pursuing which you can effortlessly buy and download the product that best fulfills your specific needs. Therefore for reinstall Office 365 download, have a look at the below-mentioned steps.
- The initial step is to visit office.com. By doing so, you will arrive at the homepage and on the top panel, you will view a Products option.
- Now, you will see different sections of “For Home”, “For Business”, “For Education”. As per your preferences and requirements, select any of the products from the available options.
- This will bring up a new window, click on the “Buy Now” button which is given next to your product name.
- Then, the Order summary page will come into view, click “Checkout”. Now, you will be prompted to sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Sign in with an account to which you want to link your subscription for Office 365 Download. Once you provide your email address and password, click Next.
- Review and Place Order window will be shown to you. Firstly select a payment type. You can choose between a Credit Card or Debit card that is currently available with you and also have a reasonable amount to make the payment.
- The card details include Cardholder Name, Card Number, Expiry Date, and CVV. Ensure that the card information is true and valid.
- Thereafter, enter your Address line 1, Address line 2, and Address line 3. Also, provide your City and State name in which you reside. In addition, type your postal code into its assigned field and select your country or region.
- Once you have finalized all the details, click “Save” for Office 365 Download. On the right side of the window, you will notice “Terms of Sale” and “Privacy Statement” links. Open the agreements and study them in detail.
- Before placing the order, review all the details, billing address, and order amount. If you have mistakenly entered any wrong detail, click on Edit Cart and make any required changes. At last, click on “Place Order”.
- Now, it’s time to download your Office product. Access your Gmail account with the same email address you have provided while purchasing the Office subscription. Open the inbox folder and refresh it, you will see an order confirmation mail at the top.
- Access the mail and you will find a safe and accessible link to download your Office product. Double-link the link and the application will start downloading. This concludes the ms Office account process.